Wednesday, May 25, 2022
Info for Students…
- Track and Field: All students participating in track and field at UVic
today are asked to meet with Mr. Kovacs at first recess in south 108 to arrange
name tags for today’s meet at UVic.
- Art Classes: All students going to Art classes, please be sure to
bring your own pencil and eraser each day.
- Field Hockey: Players please return sticks and jerseys to Ms. Alford if you have not already.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Hoody Orders: Bayside hoody orders are now available! The PAC is offering our Bayside Sharks the option to purchase a Pullover Hoody or a Full Zip Hoody, Grey or Black in Youth or Adult sizing. Click for the Clothing Order Form. Orders Due Monday, May 30. Inquiries please contact the Bayside PAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAC AGM Meeting: We need your help! The PAC AGM Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 30 at 7:00pm in the Learning Commons. In order to maintain a PAC for Bayside next year, we need to make sure that there are at least 3 members on the Executive! If we do not have enough PAC volunteers, our children at Bayside will miss out on opportunities that they may otherwise have.
Bayside PAC 2022/2023 is seeking volunteers to fill executive roles for the coming academic year. With new executive to be elected during the meeting: roles requiring new volunteers: Chair, co-chair, secretary.
Important Dates to Remember...
May 30 - PAC AGM Meeting; 7:00pm in the Learning Commons
May 30 - PAC Hoody Order Deadline, Click for the order form
Jun 21 – National Indigenous Peoples Day
Jun 23 - Indigenous Cultural Event
Jun 27 – Grade 8 Farewell, Centennial Park
Jun 28 – Fun Day
Jun 29 – Last day of school, students dismissed at 10:00am (written permission required)
June 29 – Report Cards Distributed
Jun 30 – Admin Day, no school in session
Jun 30 – Sept 05 – Summer Break
Sept 06 – First Day of School