Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Info for Students…
- Art Classes: All students going to Art classes, please be sure to
bring your own pencil and eraser each day.
- Lost: A
chain necklace lost in the field, please return to the office.
- High Jump:
High jump is today at lunch in the gym.
Running events practice after school 2:45-3:45.
- Canoe Club: Canoe club, please meet at the Shark after school
today for canoe practice at Tsartlip.
- Grade 8 Boys Rugby: We will be having a practice today after school from
2:45-4:00 PM. It is important that all players attend today as we are only two
days away from our end of season jamboree! Please meet Mr. Davidson on the top
field right after school with your mouth guard and cleats. Go sharks! Survivor
Challenge: Survivor starts at 3pm today. All survivors need to bring
pencils with them and be ready to go at 3. Today at first recess is your
last chance to sign up. See Mr. Kovacs outside by the spider climber
today at first recess if you are signing up. Spectators welcome to watch
the action after school.
- Survivor Challenge: Congratulations to the Survivor challenge competitors. First place winners are Kyler and Sid, second place winners are Jordyn and Briella. Congrats Sharks!
Info for Parents…
- PAC Hoody Orders: Bayside hoody orders are now available! The PAC is offering our Bayside Sharks the option to purchase a Pullover Hoody or a Full Zip Hoody, Grey or Black in Youth or Adult sizing. Click for the Clothing Order Form. Orders Due Monday, May 30. Inquiries please contact the Bayside PAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAC AGM Meeting: We need your help! The PAC AGM Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 30 at 7:00pm in the Learning Commons (click for the Teams link). In order to maintain a PAC for Bayside next year, we need to make sure that there are at least 3 members on the Executive! If we do not have enough PAC volunteers, our children at Bayside will miss out on opportunities that they may otherwise have.
Bayside PAC 2022/2023 is seeking volunteers to fill executive roles for the coming academic year. With new executive to be elected during the meeting: roles requiring new volunteers: Chair, co-chair, secretary.
Important Dates to Remember...
May 30 - PAC AGM Meeting; Learning Commons 7:00pm, Click for the link
May 30 - PAC Hoody Order Deadline, Click for the order form
Jun 21 – National Indigenous Peoples Day
Jun 23 - Indigenous Cultural Event
Jun 27 – Grade 8 Farewell, Centennial Park
Jun 28 – Fun Day
Jun 29 – Last day of school, students dismissed at 10:00am (written permission required)
June 29 – Report Cards Distributed
Jun 30 – Admin Day, no school in session
Jun 30 – Sept 05 – Summer Break
Sept 06 – First Day of School