Thursday, May 26, 2022
Info for Students…
- Track and Field: Congratulations to all Bayside runners and jumpers
who competed at UVic yesterday. Your Sharks put forth strong results in
qualifying for the City Championships. Good job team!
- Grade 8 Boys Rugby: Good luck to the grade 8 boys rugby team who head off
to St. Michael’s today for their yearend jamboree. We know you will make the
Sharks proud! A reminder to all players to meet Mr. Davidson at the shark right
after announcements end. Go sharks!
- Canoe Club: Canoe club, please meet at the Shark after school
today for canoe practice at Tsartlip.
GSA is in S111 at recess today.
- Gr. 6 Lunch: Grade 6’s, get ready for some football action today
at lunch on the top field. Everyone is welcome to come watch or play.
- High Jump:
Practice in the gym at lunch. Spectators are welcome!
- Track: Running
events practice after school 2:45-3:45.
- Field Hockey: Players, please return sticks and jerseys to Ms. Alford if you have not already
Info for Parents…
- PAC Hoody Orders: Bayside hoody orders are now available! The PAC is offering our Bayside Sharks the option to purchase a Pullover Hoody or a Full Zip Hoody, Grey or Black in Youth or Adult sizing. Click for the Clothing Order Form. Orders Due Monday, May 30. Inquiries please contact the Bayside PAC at email@example.com.
- PAC AGM Meeting: We need your help! The PAC AGM Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 30 at 7:00pm in the Learning Commons. In order to maintain a PAC for Bayside next year, we need to make sure that there are at least 3 members on the Executive! If we do not have enough PAC volunteers, our children at Bayside will miss out on opportunities that they may otherwise have.
Bayside PAC 2022/2023 is seeking volunteers to fill executive roles for the coming academic year. With new executive to be elected during the meeting: roles requiring new volunteers: Chair, co-chair, secretary.
Important Dates to Remember...
May 30 - PAC AGM Meeting; 7:00pm in the Learning Commons
May 30 - PAC Hoody Order Deadline, Click for the order form
Jun 21 – National Indigenous Peoples Day
Jun 23 - Indigenous Cultural Event
Jun 27 – Grade 8 Farewell, Centennial Park
Jun 28 – Fun Day
Jun 29 – Last day of school, students dismissed at 10:00am (written permission required)
June 29 – Report Cards Distributed
Jun 30 – Admin Day, no school in session
Jun 30 – Sept 05 – Summer Break
Sept 06 – First Day of School