STELLYS SECONDARY SCHOOL PARENT ADVISORY COUNCIL (PAC)
Greetings to all families and students!
Our next regular meeting will be TONIGHT Monday, May 13, 2019 at 7PM in the Learning Commons at Stelly's. If you are interested in volunteering next year, please come to this meeting and see what we are all about!
parents/guardians are entitled to be members and are encouraged to
attend PAC meetings, school events, and volunteer in support of
PAC is the organized voice of parents on matters relating to your
student's secondary education. The aims and objectives of the
- To work in an advisory capacity with the school principal and staff toward the improvement of school programs, policies, activities and facilities.
- To serve as a forum for the discussion of matters of interest or concern to the school, parents and students.
- To assist parents in accessing the system and to advocate on behalf of parents and students.
- To foster good relations between Stelly’s Secondary School and the community.
- To fulfill the requirements of the BC School Act, Section 8 and School District #63 Parent Involvement Policy 1100.
Our meetings take place on the second Tuesday of each month between September and June. Meetings start at 7 PM in the school's Learning Commons.