Monday, June 13, 2022
Info for Students…
- Late Students: Students if you are
late or need to leave early please call 211 from your classroom to sign in or
- Art Students: The Art room will be
open during lunch on Monday and Tuesday for any student who needs to finish
glazing their clay projects.
- Extreme Sharks: Congratulations to
the U15 Extreme players who won Silver yesterday in your tournament.
- Cadet Sharks: A shout out to Abby
M, Halle T and Clara W for your accomplishments in Cadets and recognition this
weekend. What amazing accomplishments.
- Kernels Popcorn: On Wednesday, June 15th, Kernels popcorn will be sold throughout lunch hour. $2.50 a bag.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Meeting: We will have an EMERGENCY AGM on JUNE 13th at 7pm in the Bayside Learning Commons. If you would like to help us out next year, please come, tell your friends and join! If we do not have enough PAC volunteers, our children at Bayside will miss out on opportunities that they may otherwise have.
- 2022-23 Bus Registration: The deadline for bus registration for the 2022-2023 school year is June 15th. Students must register every year for the school bus. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE. Once registered we will print them bus passes which will be given to them at the school in September.
Important Dates to Remember...
Jun 13 – PAC AGM Meeting; Learning Commons 7:00pm – Parents needed for the PAC!
Jun 21 – National Indigenous Peoples Day
Jun 21 – Pizza Day-West Pod
Jun 22 – Pizza Day-East Pod
Jun 23 - Indigenous Cultural Event
Jun 23 – Pizza Day-South Pod
Jun 27 – Grade 8 Farewell, Centennial Park
Jun 28 – Bayside Fun Fair
Jun 29 – Last day of school, students dismissed at 10:00am (written permission required)
June 29 – Report Cards Distributed
Jun 30 – Admin Day, no school in session
Jun 30 – Sept 05 – Summer Break
Sept 06 – First Day of School