Friday, June 10, 2022
Info for Students…
- Next Week’s Announcers: Next
week’s announcers will be Zea and Evey.
- UVic City Championships: Track
and field results are in. Everyone is invited to check out the poster in the
p.e. office and see some of Bayside’s top track stars. 9 city champions
this year. Congrats to all the athletes for their dedication and great
attitudes throughout the track season.
- Dodgeball: Grade 6 dodgeball will
continue today at lunch.
- Kernel Popcorn Fundraiser: On Wednesday, June 15th, Kernels popcorn will be sold all throughout lunch hour. $2.50 a bag.
Info for Parents…
- 2022-23 Bus Registration: The deadline
for bus registration for the 2022-2023 school year is June 15th. Students must
register every year for the school bus. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE. Once registered we will print them bus passes which will be
given to them at the school in September.
- PAC Meeting: We will have an EMERGENCY AGM on JUNE 13th at 7pm in the Bayside Learning Commons. If you would like to help us out next year, please come, tell your friends and join! If we do not have enough PAC volunteers, our children at Bayside will miss out on opportunities that they may otherwise have.
Important Dates to Remember...
Jun 13 – PAC AGM Meeting; Learning Commons 7:00pm – Parents needed for the PAC!
Jun 21 – National Indigenous Peoples Day
Jun 21 – Pizza Day-West Pod
Jun 22 – Pizza Day-East Pod
Jun 23 - Indigenous Cultural Event
Jun 23 – Pizza Day-South Pod
Jun 27 – Grade 8 Farewell, Centennial Park
Jun 28 – Bayside Fun Fair
Jun 29 – Last day of school, students dismissed at 10:00am (written permission required)
June 29 – Report Cards Distributed
Jun 30 – Admin Day, no school in session
Jun 30 – Sept 05 – Summer Break
Sept 06 – First Day of School