Thursday, April 21, 2022
Info for Students…
- GSA: GSA is today at recess in
room S111 at recess.
- Gr 8 Boys Rugby: We
will have a brief but important meeting today in Mr. Davidson’s room during
little recess. We will be going over some important information regarding
today’s game. Also, any students or staff who want to support our Rugby team
can come cheer them on this afternoon! The sharks take on Central Middle School
today at 3:45 PM on the back field. Go sharks!
- Field Hockey: Reminder of your
jamboree today at UVic. Meet at the turf by 3:15 to get ready to take on
- Gr 6 Badminton: Grade 6 drop in
badminton is today after school from 2:45-4:00pm. It will be a smashing good
- Gr 8 Badminton: Drop-in Grade 8
Badminton is tomorrow after school 2:45-4. Come on out, it’s going to be a racket!
- Earth Week: Thank you to all
those students who are taking part in “Transportation Thursday” today..it is
greatly appreciated!! Tomorrow is officially Earth Day! Take time to appreciate
the earth in your own way today, this could mean taking a beach walk, picking
up trash at your local park, or donating to an environmental cause. Every small
- Hallway Reminders: When moving around and through the school please remember to use the classroom exterior doors before and after school, recess and lunch. Thanks.
Info for Parents…
- Total Prepare PAC Fundraiser: The PAC preparedness fundraiser 2022 is now open! The order deadline is May 1st, 2022. Click here for the link to kits and items offered.
Send order forms to email@example.com, all payments etransfered to firstname.lastname@example.org or cheques to Bayside PAC.
Bayside Middle School will receive a portion of all proceeds earned by the fundraising event!
Orders will be shipped to the school for distribution after the fundraising period expires. Each order will be boxed and labelled for easy identification. Your group organizer will be in touch with details for pick up.
Important Dates to Remember...
Apr 25 - Non Instructional Day, no school in session
May 01 – Total Prepare PAC Fundraiser deadline
May 02 – PAC Meeting; 7:00pm
May 03 - Online Band Registration Opens
May 04 - Gr. 5 Parent Night (virtual)
May 11 - Early Dismissal, students dismissed at 1:33pm
May 17 - Gr. 6 Immunizations
May 20 - Non Instructional Day, no school in session
May 23 - Victoria Day Stat
May 29 – PAC Bottle Drive
May 30 – PAC AGM Meeting; 7:00pm