Friday, March 4, 2022
Info for Students…
- Next Week’s Announcers: Next week’s announcers
will be Ethan and Jayden.
- Gr. 7 & 8 FAAS/PE Schedule: Reminder to Grade 7 and Grade 8 students that FAAS and
PE blocks will be swapped today so that all students can participate in PISE PE
- Spelling Bee: Spelling BEE today at lunch. All participants
are asked to meet with Mr. Kovacs in the gym at 12:15. Bring your lunches
down with you.
- Gr. 6 Boys Volleyball: Well done to the Grade 6 boys volleyball team for
winning two sets yesterday against a strong Lansdowne team yesterday.
Everyone showed a lot of improvement this season. Well done Sharks.
Special thank you to Olivia and Makenna for scorekeeping yesterday.
- Gr. 7 Girls Comp Volleyball: There will be a wrap up
celebration for all grade 7 competitive volleyball girls in Mrs. Tuck’s room
today at lunch. Please bring your jersey to return.
- Gr. 8 Girls Comp Volleyball: Good luck to the Grade 8
girls volleyball team as they play in the Claremont Tournament today and
tomorrow. Go get ‘em Sharks.
- Knitting Club: Knitting Club is today at 12:15 in S115.
- Learning Commons: The LC is closed today at lunch.
- Parkland Hockey Academy: Parkland is organising another free ice session for grade 8 Bayside students who may be interested in the hockey academy for grade 9. Please see Ms. Dennett or Ms. Graves to get the form to attend this session March 10th. Permission forms are due Monday.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Meeting: The next Bayside PAC
meeting is scheduled on Feb 7 at 7 pm via TEAMS meeting. CLICK HERE FOR LINK
- Epicure Fundraiser: Bayside Middle School has partnered up with our local company Epicure to bring you delicious meal boxes for only costs $25! Bonus: For every 5 kits you buy (you can buy some for friends and family), you'll get a surprise item for free!
All proceeds will be used towards the cost of school activities, materials needed and/or equipment to help support all of our students. You’ll get weeknight meals while helping raise funds to support our amazing middle school!
Link to order fundraiser Meal Kit: CLICK HERE
Fundraiser closes March 6th. Delivery before Spring break.
Important Dates to Remember...
Mar 06 – PAC Epicure Fundraiser Deadline, Link to order: CLICK HERE
Mar 07 – PAC Meeting; 7:00pm – TEAMS Meeting, CLICK HERE FOR LINK
Mar 14 – FAAS # 3 Starts
Mar 16 – Report Card #2 Distributed
Mar 17 – Crazy Hair Day
Mar 21-Apr 01 Spring Break, no school in session
Apr 04 – School Reopens
Apr 14 - Beach Ball Spirit Day
Apr 15 - Good Friday
Apr 18 - Easter Monday
Apr 25 - Non Instructional Day