Thursday, March 3, 2022
Info for Students…
- Late Students: Reminder to students if
you are late or need to leave early please call 211 from your classroom to sign
in or out.
- Gr. 7 & 8 FAAS/PE Schedule: Reminder to Grade 7 and
Grade 8 students that FAAS and PE blocks will be swapped today and tomorrow so
that all students can participate in PISE PE blocks on Friday.
- Field Hockey: Calling all grade 6, 7,
and 8 girls interested in trying out field hockey. There will be an
information meeting TODAY at recess in Ms. Alford’s room E105.
- Knitting Club: Knitting Club is today
and tomorrow at 12:15 in S115.
- GSA: Today at recess in S111,
- Gr. 6 Boys Volleyball: Attention sharks, come
out and support the grade 6 boys volleyball team today as they play against
Lansdowne. Game starts at 3:45 pm…see you there! Let’s fill the gym with
fans and cheer on our Bayside team.
- Gr. 7 Girls Comp
job to the grade 7 competitive girls volleyball team who played hard and won
their first and last game against Royal Oak yesterday. Congratulations on a
great season full of teamwork and lots of improvement in their skills.
There will be a wrap up celebration in Mrs. Tuck’s room tomorrow at lunch.
Please bring your jersey to return.
- Gr. 8 Girls Comp
done to the Grade 8 girls volleyball team for a strong performance yesterday at
Royal Oak. The team is preparing for their tournament starting tomorrow
- Parkland Hockey Academy: Parkland is organising
another free ice session for grade 8 Bayside students who may be interested in
the hockey academy for grade 9. Please see Ms. Dennett or Ms. Graves to
get the form to attend this session March 10th.
- Lost: One AirPod missing, if
found return to the office.
- Found: A necklace, animal pin and headphones, come to the office to claim.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Meeting: The next Bayside PAC meeting is scheduled on Feb 7 at 7 pm via TEAMS meeting. CLICK HERE FOR LINK
Important Dates to Remember...
Mar 06 – PAC Epicure Fundraiser Deadline, Link to order: CLICK HERE
Mar 07 – PAC Meeting; 7:00pm – TEAMS Meeting, CLICK HERE FOR LINK
Mar 14 – FAAS # 3 Starts
Mar 16 – Report Card #2 Distributed
Mar 17 – Crazy Hair Day
Mar 21-Apr 01 Spring Break, no school in session
Apr 04 – School Reopens
Apr 14 - Beach Ball Spirit Day
Apr 15 - Good Friday
Apr 18 - Easter Monday
Apr 25 - Non Instructional Day