Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Info for Students…
- Science Fair: Science Fair Meeting on Wednesday at
Recess in Mme Levesque’s room S107.
- Gr 6/7 Rec Girls
today after school.
- Parkland Info Session: Attention Grade 7 or 8s interested in
learning about academic and sport programs at Parkland Secondary, including the
International Baccalaureate Program: Please come to Mme Lobb’s room at 12:15 in
S115 for a presentation from the Parkland team.
- Spelling Bee: Any students interested in
participating in this year’s Spelling Bee is asked to meet with Mr. Kovacs
today at recess by the outdoor spider climber. Everyone welcome.
- Gr 6 Boys Volleyball: Attention Mr. Davidson’s Volleyball
team, we will be practising tomorrow during lunch recess. Please meet me in the
gym ready to play after indoor eating time. Also, please remember to bring in
your permissions forms for this Thursday’s game!
- Parkland Hockey Academy: Parkland is organising another free ice
session for grade 8 Bayside students who may be interested in the hockey
academy for grade 9. Please see Ms. Dennett or Ms. Graves to get the form
to attend this session March 10th.
- Pink Shirts for Sale: ATTENTION BAYSIDE!!! Come and buy your Bayside Pink Shirt on Tuesday and Wednesday at Lunch in the Gallery. Student Council will be there from 12:12 till 1:20. The cost is $15 for either an adult medium or x-large. We do have a few smaller sizes with previous designs. Cash or cheque (payable to School District 63). See Mme Levesque if you have questions.
Info for Parents…
- Epicure Fundraiser: Bayside Middle School has partnered up with our local company Epicure to bring you delicious meal boxes! A weeks worth of healthy and convenient meals all planned out for you and it only costs $25! Bonus: For every 5 kits you buy (you can buy some for friends and family), you'll get a surprise item for free!
All proceeds will be used towards the cost of school activities, materials needed and/or equipment to help support all of our students. You’ll get weeknight meals while helping raise funds to support our amazing middle school!
Link to order fundraiser Meal Kit: CLICK HERE
Fundraiser closes March 6th. Delivery before Spring break.
Important Dates to Remember...
Feb 23 - Pink Shirt Day
Mar 06 – PAC Epicure Fundraiser Deadline, Link to order: CLICK HERE
Mar 07 – PAC Meeting; 7:00pm
Mar 14 – FAAS # 3 Starts
Mar 16 – Report Card #2 Distributed
Mar 17 – Crazy Hair Day
Mar 21-Apr 01 Spring Break, no school in session