Parent/Teacher Conferences - Oct. 9 & 10
The online booking system is now open to select a time to meet with your child's teachers.
The booking system will close on Oct. 8 at 11:00pm
Please note: The Parent/Teacher Conferences should be given priority to homeroom students.
Please do the following steps to book a parent/teacher conference:
- Go to the website http://bayside.schoolappointments.com
- Register - Parents click on the “Register” tab and fill in the registration form to create an account. Once parents have successfully registered, they can login to the system and then must register their students by name.
- Select Teachers - Parents can schedule appointments by clicking on the “Appointments” button beside the student’s name. Select the teachers with whom they wish to meet.
- Teacher Calendars - Parents are shown the calendar with appointment times that are available & unavailable for booking. Select an appointment times by clicking the check boxes, the box will turn green when selected. If no appointments are available, click on the call back button at the top of the list.
- Appointments Booked Successfully - Once the appointments are booked the screen will display the list of appointments for the student.
- Parents with More Than One Student - If a parent has more than one student at the school, the teacher appointment calendars will have an additional feature displayed when the second (or third, etc.) student bookings are made. If a sibling has an appointment booked, the student’s name will be displayed for a parent, thus making it easier to book adjacent appointments.