Grade 8 band

Whistler Payment, Fundraising, and Chaperones needed

Picture of Amber Aitchison
Whistler Payment, Fundraising, and Chaperones needed
by Amber Aitchison - Friday, 16 January 2015, 3:02 PM

The next payment for the Whistler band payment ($250) is due to be deposited Feb 1. I have already receieved post dated cheques from families. There were several fundraising ventures in December which will be allocated to this payment to offset the cost. I will send home a paper copy of the "correct amount" owing based on the fundraising amounts per student, the $250 cheque will be attached. Please send a cheque for that new amount no later than Feb 1. One final payment of $50 is due April 1 (post dated cheques already received). I believe there are some parents planning additional fundraising ventures this spring to help offset the remaining amount owing. Look for an email with further information shortly.

I have received much interest from ladies wishing to chaperone the band trip. Based on our group needs we shall have myself, Karen Gartside, and Treva Newton as female chaperones. My apologies that we could not accommodate all interested moms. We are still looking for two male chaperones to assist with Mr Newlove. I would like to invite any dads out there whom are interested, to send me an email please.