Grade 7 Band

Band ties are in for sizing!

Picture of Amber Aitchison
Band ties are in for sizing!
by Amber Aitchison - Tuesday, 1 April 2014, 4:15 PM

The new Band ties have arrived for sizing and they look fabulous. I will be ordering enough for students this week so that they will be delivered in time for our Spring Concert (May 8th-parents and 9th-school). Students will need to wear a "dress shirt", ie: button up, in either black (preferred) or white. Long/short sleeve is ok. Grade 7's will wear a teal tie with the Bayside Logo. It is a zipper, pre-tied tie to make life simple for everyone. These will be loaned out to students for our performances and given back promptly afterwards. I may have some "extra" ties for sale at the spring concert, should your child wish to have one to keep. Though each grade will wear a slightly different tie (grade 6's will be Black with the Bayside logo, grade 7s will be Teal with the Bayside logo, grade 8s will be Teal with sharks all over it...no logo). I'm sorry to say these ties will not be ready in time for festival this year, but we will certainly wear as part of our uniform them in coming years.