PAC Fundraiser Program
Current Bayside PAC FundraisersFunds raised by the PAC go towards the whole school. This is not to be confused with individual class fundraisers, which are directed to those specific classes.
The PAC has the following fundraisers at this time:
- School supply orders - Monk School Supply (which went very well this year!)
- Thrifty Foods Smile Cards - Hoping to really increase the support of this one as we have raised as much as $2500 in the past. Thank you everyone! If you do not have your Bayside Smile Card, please get in contact with PAC and we can arrange to supply one to you!
- Co-Op Membership program - please quote our #74721. If everyone filled up their car with gas TWICE in one year, we'd earn $1000!
- Fairway Markets Community Card - Please liaise with our Fund Coordinator, Liza Glynn, to arrange to collect your card.
- PAC Special Themed Lunches 4 times a year.
- Bayside Branded clothing.
How are PAC funds used?
- Author visits
- Indoor and outdoor playground equipment
- Classroom funds
- Sports equipment
- Funds for clubs
- Earthquake supplies
- Field trips
- Cultural activities
- Student recognition
- Late Bus funding
- Welcome Back School events
Come to a meeting and get involved to spend this money as best as possible!