Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Info for Students…
- High Jump: High jump is today at lunch
in the gym.
- Track: Running events practice is
- Canoe Club: Reminder, Canoe Club
is cancelled today.
- Dodgeball Tournament: Grade
6’s, your dodgeball tournament continues at lunch today. Everyone welcome
to come watch or play. Dodgeball will continue tomorrow at lunch for grade
sixes and sevens.
- Track and Field Athletes:
You must see Mr. Kovacs today at lunch. Please go to south 108 to confirm
tomorrow’s participation at UVic. If you are unsure about anything else,
see Mr. Kovacs today at lunch in south 108.
- Pizza Day: West pod pizza is today,
tomorrow will be pizza for East pod and Thursday will be South pod.
- Trails: Both Groups A and B - remember to bring cardboard for Wednesday - meet in Room E109.
Important Dates to Remember...
Jun 07 – Pizza Day-West Pod
Jun 08 – Bayside Open House for new families; 6:00-7:00pm
Jun 08 – Pizza Day-East Pod
Jun 09 – Pizza Day-South Pod
Jun 13 – PAC Meeting; Learning Commons 7:00pm
Jun 21 – National Indigenous Peoples Day
Jun 21 – Pizza Day-West Pod
Jun 22 – Pizza Day-East Pod
Jun 23 - Indigenous Cultural Event
Jun 23 – Pizza Day-South Pod
Jun 27 – Grade 8 Farewell, Centennial Park
Jun 28 – Bayside Fun Fair
Jun 29 – Last day of school, students dismissed at 10:00am (written permission required)
June 29 – Report Cards Distributed
Jun 30 – Admin Day, no school in session
Jun 30 – Sept 05 – Summer Break
Sept 06 – First Day of School