Thursday, May 5, 2022
Info for Students…
GSA is cancelled today.
- Learning Commons: The LC will not be open at lunch today.
- Found: A
necklace and ring has been turned into the office, if you have lost one of
these come to the office to claim.
- Gr 8 Boys Rugby: There will be a short but mandatory meeting today in
Mr.Davidson’s room at little recess. We will be going over some important
information about today’s game. Fans, you can come out and support the sharks
this afternoon. The boys will be taking on Spencer and Monterey starting at
3:45 on the back field..Go sharks!
- High Jump and Track Running Events: High Jump and Track running will practice every
Tuesday and Thursday.
- High jump practice in the gym at lunch. Spectators are welcome!
- Track running events
practice after school 2:45-3:45.
- Field Hockey: Reminder of your jamboree at UVic afterschool
today. Only 2 games today so we will finish at 4:30. Meet at the turf
by 3:15. Go Sharks!
- Gr 6 Badminton: Grade 6 drop in badminton is today after school from
2:45-4:00pm. It will be a smashing good time.
- Japanese Club: If you are interested in joining Japanese club, there
will be an info meeting tomorrow at 12:45 in E109.
- 2022/2023 Band Registration: Band sign up for next year is open, band students make sure you sign up. Link is on the Bayside website.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Hoody Orders: Bayside hoody orders are now available!
The PAC is offering our Bayside Sharks the option to purchase a Pullover Hoody
or a Full Zip Hoody, Grey or Black in Youth or Adult sizing. Click for the Clothing Order Form. Orders Due Monday, May 30.
Inquiries please contact the Bayside PAC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAC Bottle Drive Cancelled: Please update your calendars that the May 29 PAC
Bottle Drive is cancelled.
- PAC AGM Meeting: We need your help! The PAC AGM Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 30 at 7:00pm (click for the Teams link). In order to maintain a PAC for Bayside next year, we need to make sure that there are at least 3 members on the Executive! If we do not have enough PAC volunteers, our children at Bayside will miss out on opportunities that they may otherwise have.
Bayside PAC 2022/2023 is seeking volunteers to fill executive roles for the coming academic year. With new executive to be elected during the meeting: roles requiring new volunteers: Chair, co-chair, secretary.
Important Dates to Remember...
May 03-10 - Online Band Registration Opens, Click for the link
May 11 - Early Dismissal, students dismissed at 1:33pm
May 12 – Moose Hide Event
May 17 - Gr. 6 Immunizations
May 20 - Non Instructional Day, no school in session
May 23 - Victoria Day Stat
May 30 - PAC AGM Meeting; 7:00pm, Click for the link
May 30 - PAC Hoody Order Deadline, Click for the order form