Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Info for Students…
- Science Fair: Students remember to bring
your projects to S107. Quick meeting on Wed at Recess. Thank you.
- High Jump and Track Running
Events: Practice will be
every Tuesday and Thursday.
- High jump practice in the gym at lunch. Spectators are welcome!
- Track running events practice after school
- Grade 8 Leadership: Grade 8 students who
signed up to give the tours for our visiting grade 5’s, we have a meeting in
the MPR today at Recess with Mrs. Dennett.
- Grade 6 Leadership: Grade 6 leadership is
happening today! Please come down to Ms. Lee’s room at the start of outdoor
activity time. We will be planning some fun activities for the Spring. See you
- Grade 8 Boys Rugby: We will be practising
today after school from 2:45-4:00 pm. Please meet Mr. Davidson out on the field
ready to play. Remember your cleats and mouth guard!
- Grade 7 & 8
Grade 7 & 8 badminton is today after school 2:45-4:00pm. Come on out!
- Survivor Challenge: Have you ever watched
Survivor on T.V. and thought “I would love to try that”. Well here is
your chance Bayside. Can you outplay, outwit and outlast everyone
else? All students interested in potentially participating in Survivor
Bayside this year are asked to meet with Mr. Kovacs by the main entrance shark
today at recess. Everyone welcome.
- 2022/2023 Band Registration: Band sign up opened today, make sure you sign up for next year. Link is on the Bayside website.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Bottle Drive
Please update your calendars that the May 29 PAC Bottle Drive is cancelled.
- PAC AGM Meeting: We need your help! The PAC AGM Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 30 at 7:00pm (click for the Teams link). In order to maintain a PAC for Bayside next year, we need to make sure that there are at least 3 members on the Executive! If we do not have enough PAC volunteers, our children at Bayside will miss out on opportunities that they may otherwise have.
Bayside PAC 2022/2023 is seeking volunteers to fill executive roles for the coming academic year. With new executive to be elected during the meeting: roles requiring new volunteers: Chair, co-chair, secretary.
Important Dates to Remember...
May 03 - Online Band Registration Opens, Click for the link
May 04 - Gr. 5 Parent Night (virtual), Click for the link
May 11 - Early Dismissal, students dismissed at 1:33pm
May 12 – Moose Hide Event
May 17 - Gr. 6 Immunizations
May 20 - Non Instructional Day, no school in session
May 23 - Victoria Day Stat
May 30 – PAC AGM Meeting; 7:00pm, Click for the link