Thursday, April 28, 2022
Info for Students…
GSA is today at recess in room S111 at recess.
- Track and Field: High Jump
and Track running will practice every Tuesday and Thursday and
Long Jump will practice on Mondays.
- High jump practice in the gym at lunch today. Spectators are welcome!
- Track running event practice after school today at 2:45-3:45.
- Long jump practice starts next Monday from 2:45-3:30. Please bring signed permission forms to Ms. Stewart or Mr. Kovacs.
- Gr 8 Leadership: If you are in the grade 8 leadership group can you please meet Ms. Dennett in the MPR at Recess today. Any grade 7’s interested in being part of leadership next year are welcome to come as well.
- Gr 8 Boys Rugby: We will be having a short but mandatory meeting today
in Mr. Davidson’s room during little recess. Please come to Mr. Davidson’s room
right after block 2. We will be going over some important information regarding
today’s game at Glanford.
- Pizza Day:
Today is South Pod pizza day.
- Gr 6 Badminton: Grade 6 drop in badminton is today after school from
2:45-4:00pm. It will be a smashing good time!
- Gr 8 Badminton: Drop-in Grade 8 Badminton is tomorrow after school
2:45-4. Come on out, it’s going to be a racket!
- Hallway Reminders: When moving around and through the school please remember to use the classroom exterior doors before and after school, recess and lunch.
Info for Parents…
- PAC Meeting: The next PAC meeting is Monday, May 2 at 7:00pm. Everyone welcome to join! Click
here for the Teams meeting link.
- Total Prepare PAC Fundraiser: The PAC preparedness fundraiser 2022 is now open! The order deadline is May 1st, 2022. Click here for the link to kits and items offered.
Send order forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, all payments etransfered to email@example.com or cheques to Bayside PAC.
Bayside Middle School will receive a portion of all proceeds earned by the fundraising event!
Orders will be shipped to the school for distribution after the fundraising period expires. Each order will be boxed and labelled for easy identification. Your group organizer will be in touch with details for pick up.
Important Dates to Remember...
Apr 28 – South Pod Pizza Day
May 01 – Total Prepare PAC Fundraiser deadline
May 02 – PAC Meeting; 7:00pm, Click for the Teams meeting link
May 03 - Online Band Registration Opens
May 04 - Gr. 5 Parent Night (virtual)
May 11 - Early Dismissal, students dismissed at 1:33pm
May 17 - Gr. 6 Immunizations
May 20 - Non Instructional Day, no school in session
May 23 - Victoria Day Stat
May 29 – PAC Bottle Drive
May 30 – PAC AGM Meeting; 7:00pm