Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Info for Students…
- The New Saanich Moon: The New Saanich Moon
WEXES began January 31st. WEXES is the Frog Moon bringing the season of
unpredictable weather and strong winds
- Late Students: Reminder to students if
you are late or need to leave early please call 211 from your classroom to sign
in or out.
- Gr 7/8 Boys Volleyball: Well done to the Grade
7/8 boys volleyball team for winning 2 sets yesterday versus a strong team from
Glanford. All the boys played well and are improving every week. Thank
you to Izzy and Maria-Victoria for doing the scorekeeping.
- Gr 6/7 Rec Girls
today after school.
- Gr. 6 Boys Volleyball: Attention Mr. Davidson’s
Volleyball team, we will be practising tomorrow during lunch recess. Please
meet me in the gym ready to play after indoor eating time.
- Found: Cross necklace, if you
are missing come to the office to claim.
- Pink Shirt Day Competition: Student Council is looking for a new design for Bayside’s Pink Shirt Day. Can you help us out?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Your design is due into the office by Wed, Feb. 2 with your name and division on the back
- Your design needs to be done on a letter sized piece of paper
- Your design can be in colour or black and white
- Your design needs to contain an anti-bullying slogan
If your design is chosen, it will be placed on our new pink shirts AND you will receive a free shirt!
Don’t Forget: Wed, Feb. 2
is the last day to enter your design into the office
- Olympic Spirit Day: Friday February 4th,we are going to show our Olympic spirit and wear our Canada gear or Red/white as it is the opening day of the Bejing Olympics and we have a former Bayside student, Micah Hart, who will be competing in women’s hockey.
Important Dates to Remember...
Feb 04 – Olympic Spirit Day, wear your Canada gear or Red & White!
Feb 07 - PAC Meeting; 7:00pm via teleconference
Feb 07-11- Random Acts of Kindness Week
Feb 07-11 - Decorate Door Contest Week
Feb 09 - Early Dismissal at 1:33pm
Feb 14 - Decorate Door Contest Judging
Feb 18 - Non Instructional Day, no school in session
Feb 21 - Family Day Stat
Feb 23 - Pink Shirt Day