Thursday, January 27, 2022
Info for Students…
- Pink Shirt Day Competition: Student Council is looking for a new design for Bayside’s Pink Shirt Day. Can you help us out?
Here is what we are looking for:
- Your design is due into the office by Wed, Feb. 2 with your name and division on the back
- Your design needs to be done on a letter sized piece of paper
- Your design can be in colour or black and white
- Your design needs to contain an anti-bullying slogan
If your design is chosen, it will be placed on our new pink shirts AND you will receive a free shirt!
Don’t Forget: Wed, Feb. 2 is the last day to enter your design into the office
- Late Students: Reminder to students if
you are late or need to leave early please call 200 or 206 from your classroom
to sign in or out. Student Services is closed today due to staffing.
- Knitting Club: Knitting Club is today
and tomorrow at 12:15 in S115. All Grade 7 and 8 students (and adults) are
welcome and no experience is necessary!
- Lost: Airpods, please return
to the office.
- Lost: A silver earring, please
return to the office.
- Found: A silver earring, come
to the office to claim.
- Gr 7 & 8 Girls
done to the Grade 7 and Grade 8 girls volleyball teams who played their first
games of the season yesterday. The Grade 7 girls battled hard against
Arbutus and the Grade 8 girls beat Gordon Head 3 sets to 2. Great work
Sharks! Thank you to Maya and Quinton for doing the scorekeeping.
- Gr 6 Boys Volleyball: Good luck to Mr
Davidson’s volleyball team who play their first game of the season today at
- Construction: West pod pathway is closed from the play structure to the south gallery due to construction. Please do not go through but go around the other direction. Classrooms in that area will need to use the West pod doors.
Important Dates to Remember...
Feb 02 - Twin Day, find your partner or partners and plan your outfit
Feb 07 - PAC Meeting, 7:00pm via teleconference
Feb 07-11- Random Acts of Kindness Week
Feb 07-11 - Decorate Door Contest Week
Feb 09 - Early Dismissal at 1:33pm
Feb 14 - Decorate Door Contest Judging
Feb 18 - Non Instructional Day, no school in session
Feb 21 - Family Day Stat
Feb 23 - Pink Shirt Day