Divisions #: Homework and Class Updates

Reminders: October 22nd 2020

Picture of Riley Westbrook
Reminders: October 22nd 2020
by Riley Westbrook - Thursday, 22 October 2020, 2:42 PM

Pro-D: No school tomorrow, Friday October 23rd

Photo Re-takes: Tuesday, October 27th

Dictée: Your child has been sent home with the results from today's dictée. Please check in with them. Monday will be the last time I offer a re-quiz for the dictée until I can see better study habits from the class. The expectation is that these words are practices every night, for around 10 minutes. Building up these study habits needs to be taken seriously. 

Mathletics: Your child has been sent home with their Students Fees. This includes a $15.00 charge for our math program this year. Your child should have signed into Mathletics at this point and completed the assigned coursework. 

Podcast: Rough copies are due this coming Monday, October 26th. Many students are finished, but please check in with your child to see where they are at, as they might need some more encouragement to get this done over the weekend.

Halloween: Students have been sent home with a document explaining the plan for Halloween next week. Resealable bags, treats and pizza orders need to be handed on by Tuesday, October 27th. I have attached a copy of this document below if your child misplaced it! !https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfRWve92qJq_26R10wlsvEG4WRoIzTiT4xMEdOiOZTA/edit?usp=sharing

Have a lovely weekend!