Grade 7 Band

Festival change---not Port Alberni!

Picture of Amber Aitchison
Festival change---not Port Alberni!
by Amber Aitchison - Wednesday, 11 April 2018, 12:53 PM

Imagine my suprise (and embarrassment) to discover the music festival destination is not Port Alberni as has been for many years, but instead in Ladysmith...

I have shared the information with your children today in class and we all had a good chuckle at our luck in discovering this before arriving in Port Alberni...

Here is the revised plan for tomorrow, please note we will arrive back to Bayside about an hour earlier than originally planned! I would appreciate prompt pick-up so that I am able to get home to put my own three kidlets to bed. Many thanks for your understanding.

We will board the bus at Bayside at 10:00am (earlier than originally planned), drive to Ladysmith (stop for lunch at the Transfer Beach park, kids will stretch their legs and eat lunch for an hour), reboard the bus to Ladysmith Secondary School at #710-6th Avenue. We will be in Ladysmith until 5pm. Board the bus and drive to Duncan to stop at a fast food restaurant for one hour, reboard bus back to Bayside for an arrival time of approximately 7:30pm (about an hour earlier than planned). Please be ready to pick up your child at 7:30pm from Bayside.